Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We Matched!

Nich matched for a residency program!! We find out where on Thursday, but we're happy to know he is for SURE going SOMEWHERE! It's a little (a lot) anxiety inducing, but Nich's way relaxed now, and I'm the one with butterflies and knots in my stomach! I think it's because I was never worried IF he would match, and that bothersome voice in the back of HIS mind kept questioning if he would...but his bothersome voice has been silenced, and mine is now racing! Keep your fingers crossed for our first choice...and your toes crossed, and your eyes crossed. You know, for good measure!

In the meanwhile, I decided to take pictures of things in our house and on our property to help remember our cute little Lubbock house.





































The hardest part about leaving is, this is where SO many memories are. This is the house both of our children came home to, where Shadow passed away, where we got Chester and Daisy, where Oliver's friends are...they're more like his big brothers and sisters :) Oh my! How do you leave a house like this? I know we'll make more new memories somewhere else, but I miss this house already! 

BUT we had three viewings today, and one on Saturday. "They" say after 8 you should get an offer...so we're close-ish, right?

1 comment:

Upside Down Girl said...

Your pictures are wonderful! such a good eye :) Can't wait to hear where Nich go it and where your next adventure is!