Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Boys

I've been making a point to take more pictures, so here is what my guys have been up to these days.

Here's Ian doing all of his favorite things at once...he put this together himself...climbing (yes he carried the bathroom stool up onto the trampoline), bouncing, naked time, and tongue sticking out. Such a cutie patootie if I say so myself

Tongue again

And they love cuddling together!

Ian has gotten nice and comfy here. I love how they're in the same pose

Lately these guys LOVE to read. We have read through all our books in the last few weeks and had to make a special run to Barne's and Noble for a new stash! This is our new favorite pass time.

Just cute.

Ian grabbed several pairs of socks and sat in my lap. Soon he was wearing EVERY single pair of socks he owns. He just kept grabbing more and sitting down saying "Da" with more and more excitement with each new layer.

I'm pretty sure it added an extra few inches of height to him, ha ha ha! 

And this was earlier today. Oliver playing with colored water using an eye dropper and medicine syringe. This lasted for about 30 minutes.

And then he requested different colors. Purple and orange this time and another 30 minutes.

Sometimes I forget the fun "everyday moments" and am so glad when I capture a few of them. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Upside Down Girl said...

thanks for posting! I love the everyday moments :) I see Ian is getting a little mohawk thing going as well?!

Happy smart boys :)

Rachel Holloway said...

You're such a great mom--and they are ADORABLE boys! I love seeing this tidbits!~!

Liz said...

A.Dor.A.BLE! Ian is getting so big! I wish I could have been there with his little sockscapade! I'm glad you are getting to enjoy these moments! And seeing them cuddle just makes me want to jump in there a cuddle too. A big puppy pile!