Saturday, June 16, 2012

Beer Band

I have a lot to catch up on over the last few months, and I'll do a history in photographs here if I have time, but right now I thought I'd post this morning's spontaneous formation of the all new boy band...


I love how Ian's rocking out here!

Now, I had an awesome video that took 30 minutes to upload, and then it disappeared. Sometimes this site drives me NUTS. That's a nice way to put it...argh!!!! Anyhoo, Nich said this was almost his dream. Just needs some football playing in the background :)

And I love Ian's face here - he's having a blast!

Oh, and they were playing "The Big Dance" aka "Blue Suede Shoes." Oliver is currently obsessed with all things Elvis Presley, especially this song. He "plays" it on the keyboard, requests it on the piano from Papabear, "plays" it on the guitar, knows all the words, and even does the Elvis dance! It's pretty awesome and I need to catch it on film here soon while he's not looking. Meanwhile, Nich has been trying to convince him the Beatles are way cooler. :)

2 comments:

Upside Down Girl said...

That is a GREAT picture of the boys :) soo cute!

Rachel Holloway said...

That's ADORABLE!
And I love, love your curtains!