Saturday, June 16, 2012

Also Late...EASTER 2012!

 
 We really enjoy the new tradition of my side of the family coming to our place for Easter these past few years...it's so nice that it's gotten so much easier now that we're 6 hours closer! Here's a little look at the Easter egg hunt this year.















Oliver helped me plant all these beautiful flowers for the occasion...believe it or not, they're still alive and actually thriving 3 months later!

 And found it! I love the expression on his face! This year Oliver has really started grasping the concepts of these holidays (Haloween, Easter, Christmas, birthdays) and it's so much fun to watch his excitement!

And try as I might, this picture will forever be sideways.






And the obligatory "smile for the camera" pose ;)



And Eliska and Aunt Amy hunting


And another!













Ian's first Easter! He wasn't impressed with the hunt, but sure enjoyed snuggling in Daddy's arms :)

  Best buddies and thick as thieves, these two!

 Lollipops anyone?

Tongues changing colors!

So, I know it's goofy, but all three kiddoes had little bunny ears on. Somewhere, on someone's camera, (Za?) is a picture of all of them and their ears. Hey, I figure I gotta get them to do these dorky-cute things while they'll still let me!

1 comment:

Upside Down Girl said...

awww it's not that dorky! It's way cute :)