Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 3


 I've seen this old, abandoned building several times, and have always thought it looked pretty...in that worn down and decrepit sort of way  :) . I specifically love the roof and the way the shingles are haphazardly falling off. The golden field (not the same one from yesterday) makes it look so romantic, and the blue sky makes it look very "Little House on the Prairie" -ish. Hmmm, that 's the second time I've mentioned that show. I haven't seen any episodes lately so I'm not sure where that's coming from...maybe Lubbock's ag-culture is finally soaking in! And right as we're about to move! Oh well, if we're in Temple next, it won't be too different. Maybe. I don't know. Do they have much farming out there? Pretty sure they're not big on cattle lots and such. What DO they do out there? Well, besides have Scott & White? I've visited once, and still don't know, ha ha ha!

And here's the Oliver picture for the day. He's laughing at Chester and Daisy running circles around him. With that pole and the two "wild" animals, it reminds me of a horse trainer at the center of a corral, trying to calm two wild stallions...ok, Chester and Daisy are not nearly as graceful, or fast, but they're noisy enough!


1 comment:

Upside Down Girl said...

Oliver's hair looks soo cute! and he does too of course :)