Friday, February 27, 2009

Do you love farmer's tans as much as I do?


The weather is GORGEOUS! (BTW, I'm saying gorgeous in a sing-songy voice) Chester, Daisy, and I sat outside for a good hour or so today, just hanging out in the sun listening to little boy birds starting their Spring-squaking at each other and watching the tiny sprigs of green grass coming in to (hopefully) fill in the lovely dirt patches in our backyard. So, this morning I woke up white, whiter than white. I am so white that I no longer have any tan lines - you know you're really pale when your arms match your rear...I'm just saying, yes I've checked and, it's sad. Anyway, Daisy spent a good part of that hour with her little chin resting on my right foot, which is really cute. And what's cuter is I now have a daily reminder. Thanks to my lack of sunscreen on my beautiful shade of PALE arms, legs, and face, I am now a beautiful shade of pink, except a little "glow-in-the-dark-white" blob on my foot...decidedly the shape of a Daisy-sized chin. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Sun tatoos - cheaper than the real thing, not permanent, cheaper than jewelry, recession proof. . .