Wednesday, March 6, 2013

picture update

I realized I don't have many recent pictures of my boys, and by recent I mean in the past three months or so. For a 15 month old, that's a lot of lifetime :)

I snapped a few pictures of these guys playing around


My baby is starting to look like a real KID now. Well, without the hair. I am so glad he has my hair growth so I know he'll look like my baby for at least another year!

And someone please tell me when Oliver started looking 12? I feel like he looks so much older in these photographs than he does in real life. Perhaps I'm kidding myself. If that's the case, I'm happy to kid away! I'm not ready for these two to get old, can you tell?




These two like doing EVERYTHING together, and Oliver often insists that they dress alike. They have several matching shirts and pants, and I try to get some that are SIMILAR but not totally matching...I don't want to be the crazy mom who thinks she should have had twins. I promise, it's Oliver, ha ha ha!!

2 comments:

Upside Down Girl said...

Oliver is looking older, but maybe it's the adorable blonde locks? Thanks for posting these pictures. They have grown so much since I saw them almost a year ago!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember a picture of your brother at about this age where I thought he looked like a teenager. Turned out he looked nothing like that as an actual teenager! But it was a point of pause.
The comments section won't let me comment as myself, but seems to be ok with anonymous! this is Mom obviously!