Friday, April 3, 2009

THE Perfect Accessory

Nich and I were enjoying a few hours out "on the town" and decided to check out the latest and greatest shoes at DSW for Spring and Summer! We have always enjoyed shoe shopping and occasionally actually buy some. So, we saw these really cool SHINY gold shoes that I have never seen anywhere - I've never seen a pair like them. It is a definite must-have for any girl and will definitely turn heads! They'll jazz up any outfit...I just can't decide which part of them I like more. Is it a flip flop? Is it a shoe? Is it for someone who wants the ease of a flip flop but the protection of a shoe? Minus the heel? Is it the shiny pink floor of the shoe that peeks out from under your toes? And you can barely see the zipper underneath the giant gold bow that is sure to aesthetically slim down any ankle! I couldn't resist - my size was RIGHT THERE! And only $49.99! So I had to try them on for you and let you see how GREAT they look :)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! My apologies to anyone who actually owns these shoes...

1 comment:

Upside Down Girl said...

Wow! those are some spectacularly ugly shoes!!! I can't believe you actually tried them on hahahaha!!!