Sunday, June 23, 2013

Our Newest Addition!

Nich decided to give me my birthday present early this year. He couldn't wait! What the HECK!!!


Seriously. Seriously?? Wow. I am speechless. It puts our other little camera (which was an amazing camera to us 4 1/2 years ago when we got it to document Oliver's life) to shame. To SHAME I say! A bag? A NEW CAMERA?? With TWO lenses???

It's safe to say I'm completely intimidated by this thing. I've played with it a little and am now in the process of reading the entire little booklet that comes with it. There are a bunch of fun in-camera effects you can do, and I'm excited and nervous to figure it out. Maybe it's the added pressure of taking good pictures now. Eek!! And this one doesn't even have the two chipped areas on the lens I have to worry about...yes, that would be a camera-meets-gravel adventure 5 months after we bought it.

I am really excited to try this puppy out! Just need something more interesting than the inside of our house to document. Sounds like it's time for a trip to somewhere interesting! Anyone want to sponsor me? Just kidding. Sort of.

2 comments:

Upside Down Girl said...

A 2 month trip to Asia and Europe!? fun!!!

Liz said...

wohoo for new cameras!! That IS quite exciting! Hopefully you'll be able to capture those pictures that the other camera would always make blurry or dark. Enjoy and don't be nervous!