Sunday, May 19, 2013

And, In Funny Ian News...

1.  Me: "I'm tired."
     Ian: "ROAR"
He recently learned the word "tiger." It sounds an awful lot like "tired" I think.







2.  The average person spends 3 years of their life sitting on a toilet*...so I can only assume that's reading on the throne as well. So how many years will Ian spend reading on a toilet when he often grabs a book to have a diaper change?




3.  Apparently the sound a penguin makes is "Digga digga digga di-GAH"

Yes, I know this picture is impossible unless taken at a zoo - there are no naturally-occuring cymbals at either pole.







That is all for this edition. More to follow I'm sure!







2 comments:

Liz said...

haha, those are great!! I can't wait to hear him myself! Digga digga digga di-GAH!

Upside Down Girl said...

haha cute!! I wonder what would happen if I started roaring in the office!