Friday, August 17, 2012

Pictures

I know some family members who don't get to see us often are wanting "daily life" pictures, so here are a few I've gotten. They're not particularly good, and they were all taken on my phone so...that means I can't flip them properly. I've tried many different ways, so if anyone knows how to fix that problem please let me know! I'll upload a few while trying to get Ian to sleep. Pardon my lack of commentary, there is a baby in need of cuddling! :)



Father's Day, can you tell Nich just got off the night shift? Yep, story of our lives! ;)
Cute little Ian in Big Bear (This was a long time ago, but I love this picture so much!)

"Duck Feet" I'm not sure where he coined that term, but this is his answer to "playing hockey like Damon"...he watched cousin Damon play ice hockey a few days earlier.

Playing with band aids :)
Do Rag baby

Look who can get up on the step now! Reminds me of another little son I have...

Aha! Got Oliver's "bat guitar" while he's away at school!

Visit to Gammy and Papabear's - Peek-a-boo with Aunt Heather and cousins!
Loving on Aunt Heather, and loving the introduction to his giant family!

Can you tell it's nap time?

Watching Damon play ice hockey! (They're out of order, but this is where duck feet came from. For over a month now, Oliver wants to where anything "slippery" on his feet. We've gone roller skating a few times now, and he's now got a variety of toys and things to wear on his feet or balance on that are indeed "slippery"

My boy of many obsessions...music here! This was the photo on his 3rd birthday invitation. His birthday party pictures should be up next. Whenever that happens :)

Such a great big brother! And Ian's eating it up. ha ha ha. I'm so punny, I know.

My favorite way to grocery shop :)

Ok, so I've noticed all the pictures are their correct orientation! The answer? Don't try to flip them! Just download them from the phone, don't try to fix them, and do a lazy upload, and voila! It worked out. Hmmmm! Who knew! And all because I didn't have time to mess with it. Definitely a sign I should take the lazy way more often!

1 comment:

Upside Down Girl said...

awww love the pics!!!!!!! Ian is getting so big and so dang cute! Can't wait to see the pictures from Oliver's birthday. I'm in love!!! <3 <3 <3 :)