Saturday, October 10, 2009

Not so happy

I love all my pictures of Oliver and all of his little faces he's made that I've been able to capture on film. Here's another side of him - his sad, squished face that we see every night for a few hours starting around 6 or 7. But these are somehow so cute and just tug at my heartstrings!

Not in love with the carseat today
Can't find his pacifier during "tummy time"

Not ready for a diaper change - I got the camera because he had been so happy just seconds before!

And the meltdown...

Oh my sweet boy! He's such a great little guy and he's growing so fast! At 6 weeks, he was 10 pounds 6 ounces and 22 inches long...he's grown 2 inches and gained 3 pounds 4 ounces in his little life! Nooooo!!!! Ha ha ha!

2 comments:

Upside Down Girl said...

how can he still look so cute when he's fussy?? lol! His winter onsie is super cute....will have to start using a quilt soon eh? haha!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! Beautiful Boy. Evening crys -- brings back memories. Crying the blues. . .sometimes i'd join mine in a duet.
amy