Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Funny faces!

Oliver LOVES to be outside, in a breeze, under our pecan tree, in the front yard! It's the only place he'll fall asleep by himself (well, not in someone's arms...I don't leave him there ha ha!!) and could spend hours out there! So today I took my camera with me to capture some of his personality and he sure was posing for me! They were all so cute, but here are some favorites...

With Mommy :)

ACHOO!!
That one's just cute!

"I'm gonna knock you out, Momma said knock you out"


Cute profile


Playing drums


Raar!!!!!


Little Face :)


Give us a hug!!


Eh?


Sleepy baby


Oliver's close up


Our blue burrito!

My little baldy :)

So, I have a few more, but I'm realizing I'm "that" mom if I put too many more on! Our little man is just such a cutie patootie!

2 comments:

Kalee said...

Oliver is so cute!

You can never post too many baby pictures!!

Mary said...

He is precious!!! What a sweet little miracle :)