Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Only 11 weeks to go!

Today we had our 26 week ultrasound and our first non-stress test! Luckily he was cooperating through the ultrasound and we got some pretty good pictures :) Not as good as at 22 weeks, but I LOVE seeing our little man. He is measuring in the 53rd percentile (as opposed to Julian's 33rd) and is already a whopping 2 pounds 1 ounce! His heart rate was 147 and he is gorgeous!
Our stress test went well, he was moving around a whole bunch and kept trying to run away from the doppler. Finally, he just went right underneath it and kept kicking it! Ha ha ha! Then he went under the moniter that measures for contractions and kept pushing up on THAT one, so the computer interpreted it as me having contractions...which I wasn't...I think we're going to have our hands full! He's already so spunky, I love it!
Here are some pictures of our latest ultrasound:

His little profile in 2D

Here's an interesting shot...can you figure out what you're looking at? It's a picture of his nose, looking up his now-open nostrils!

And of course another foot for Aunt Liz :)



Look at that bicep!

And his beautiful face :) Does he look like an Oliver Nicholas Beer? That's the name we've agreed on so far...

4 comments:

Upside Down Girl said...

He definetly looks like a Beer to me!!! Looking good :)

Mary said...

Oh my gosh how precious!!! I can't wait for you guys! He totally looks like Nich!! Aww, I am so happy for you guys. It is funny because I am baby hungry already, but yet little Eddie is only 6 months old! haha.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that everything is going beautifully! He is precious! I love the new pictures!

. said...

Hi Beers!! We found your blog on facebook. Your little boy looks beautiful (just like his parents). we hope the next 11 weeks go by smoothly for you. Send us your email address and we will invite you to our blog.