Saturday, February 23, 2013

Photo Update

Its been a while since I've updated with family pictures so I thought I'd add a few of my favorites since December. The photo qualities aren't awesome and staged just so...they're very candid and cute (says I)

Christmas 2012...just a few from the tons we took :)

Good Christmas Morning!!




Oliver is in his favorite Batman pajamas here, and his new superhero cape and mask, then his new bicycle helmet (to go with his new roller skates he got). He was very excited to be wearing ALL of it for the morning!
Looking at this picture of me is sort of weird NOW since I've lost a good 10 pounds since then. Yay!!


Bath time! These two cuties LOVE taking baths, especially together. They are absolutely CRAZY in the tub, my goodness!! Wow, that rubber ducky looks so realistic and like it was really there, huh?

At Gammy and Papabear's house - I was so excited Oliver actually NAPPED with me! He hadn't done that for at least 18 months! And I was so excited I fell asleep too, ha ha!

My current favorite picture of my men :)

Like father like son. These two can sleep anywhere, anyway, anyhow - and even better with each other

And this one is from today...Oliver fell asleep eating dinner after a full day of playing with all kinds of friends from 9AM-5PM with nearly no break, and certainly no nap. He was snoring when I took this picture. And yes, that's dumplings, shumai, and soy sauce for dinner of which Ian ended up eating his own and everything on Oliver's plate.

I definitely need to take more pictures...my stash is getting low! But I do have some hilarious video that blogger won't upload, so I'll send that privately to family. Mostly Nich and the boys playing, the boys wrestling, and them dancing and singing to Gang Nam Style...

2 comments:

Upside Down Girl said...

Now we need to find the picture of you sleeping in your dinner peas! Love it!

Rachel Holloway said...

SO CUTE! I love all your shots! And seriously those little slider things Oliver has are SO adorable! My kids were incredibly jealous! lol