Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This last week in pictures

Our awesome amateur photographer neighbor, Aimee, took this picture. It's so cute! Look at those loooong eyelashes!! He definitely got those from his Daddy...
This was Oliver's first park experience! He was so distracted by all the other kids running around that he barely looked at the camera. I think this is his "wow, totally overwhelmed in a GOOD way" face. :)

Baby's got some big boots to fill! These boots were his Uncle Clinton's, now his Daddy's, and maybe one day his? He was so so excited, and he had to stand on his tip toes to wear these big ol' boots! Now I just need a picture of him outside, cows in the distance, wearing these boots, a cowboy hat, and a bandana!

I LOVE this face!!

First time swinging, oh yeah! Like most of his firsts, he's not sure what to make of it, and it takes a few times to decide it's a fun thing! He's such a cautious baby...

Oh, I'm so in love with my baby!!! Just the cutest little 6 month old out there, I think, ha ha ha!! I'm now going to attempt another post with some videos :)

1 comment:

Heidi G. aka Mom said...

Oh goodie! Thanks for the updates and especially the videos. I think babies are especially cute from 6-9months of age. And Oliver is the cutest of them all - except when you guys were that age LOL